With a Bachelor of Business (Accounting) and a background as a partner of reputable firms in Sydney, Rod is now Founder and Principal of the Trilogy Professional Group. His specialist focus is on business strategy, wealth creation and property investment.
Rod has extensive experience in all facets of Australian Taxation particularly in the business, superannuation and investments areas and has access to experienced consultants if specialist advice is needed.
With over 20 years in accountancy, Rod has developed a reputation as an accountant with high service ethics and integrity.
Rod plays a pivotal role at the HBB Group in advising and influencing the direction and success of dynamic organisations. With a strategic focus and strong financial leadership and people management skills, he thrives on delivering only the best results for clients.
Rod strengthens the HBB Groups ranks by:
- undertaking efficiency gains and cost-savings via the review and implementation of improved systems and processes
- delivery of timely and accurate financial reporting
- Minimising financial risk to both the organisation and its employees
- improving cashflow via effective working capital initiatives
- building long-term client relationships and becoming a trusted adviser & confidant
Rod is an ATO guru – he efficiently solves your financial queries when you have exhausted all avenues to no avail. His expertise set a benchmark in the industry.
Rod and the Trilogy Professional Group are experts in:
- Accountancy Tax
- Business Advisory
- Management Consultancy
- Corporation Tax Returns & Lodgement
- Personal Tax Returns
- Company Accounting
- Tax Planning and Minimisation
- Compliance with the ATO and ASIC
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Business Activity Statement (BAS) Preparation and Lodgement
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
FINANCIAL AUDITING SERVICE
If you need external auditing and compliance for your business Rod and his team will undertake the service for your company ethically and professionally in accordance with the Australian Auditing Standards.
In addition to giving you peace of mind that your accounts are fully compliant with statutory requirements, the HBB Group Financial Auditing Service can use the process to help identify strengths and weaknesses in your business finances, and suggest ways of improving them.