It’s hard to accomplish anything without a plan. Whether you’re coaching a football team, cooking a gourmet dinner, or running a business, you need a Strategic Plan. To begin with, every good plan requires a framework, and that includes training and executive coaching.
Firstly, an Executive Coaching Plan looks at all the potentials of your business. Secondly, Executive Coaching formulates a plan based on the discovered potentials of your business, and your own skillset and capabilities.
So, developing an Executive Coaching Plan might seem like an overwhelming process, but if you break it down, it’s easy to tackle. With that in mind, here’s our four-step approach:
1. DETERMINE WHERE YOU ARE
This is harder than is looks. Some people see themselves how they WANT to see themselves, not how they actually appear to others. Many businesses get snared in this same trap.
For an accurate picture of where your business is, conduct external and internal audits to get a clear understanding of the marketplace, the competitive environment, and your organisation’s competencies. That is your real, not perceived competencies.
2. IDENTIFY WHAT IS IMPORTANT
To begin with, focus on where you want to take your organisation over time. Subsequently, this sets the direction of the enterprise over the long term and clearly defines the mission. That includes, markets, customers, and products. It also defines the business’s vision, that is the concept of what your organisation’s future looks like.
Consequently, from this analysis you can determine the priority issues. That is, the issues so significant to the overall well-being of the enterprise, that they require the full and immediate attention of the entire team. Your Strategic Plan should focus on these issues.
3. DEFINE WHAT YOU MUST ACHIEVE
The next step is to focus on where you want to take your organisation over time. Basically, this sets the direction of the enterprise over the long term and again clearly defines your business’ mission and vision.
4. DETERMINE WHO IS ACCOUNATBLE
Ultimately, this is how you’re going to get to where you want to go. The strategies, action plans, and budgets are all steps in a strategic process. And it is these steps that communicate how you will allocate time, human capital, and money to address priority issues. Finally, with the crucial steps and accountability in place, you have a place to start achieving the defined objectives.
HBB Group THREE MONTH EXECUTIVE COACHING PROGRAM
- Gain first hand knowledge and experience from one of our Leadership Specialists.
- Receive critical feedback in key areas. This includes communications, interpersonal relationships, technical abilities, change management and leadership skills (For Example: How to Manage Up and Down).
- Develop a sharper focus on what is needed to grow professionally within your organisation as well as in your industry.
- Learn specific skills and techniques that are relevant to your business aims, as well as your personal goals.
- Have a friendly ear with which to share frustrations as well as successes on your Growth Journey.
- Core Growth Benefits that align with tailored learnings in our Executive Coaching model.
HBB Group THREE MONTH EXECUTIVE COACHING PROGRAM Snippet:
1 | Chemistry Meeting: Coach Engages with Client.
2 | Assessment Discovery: Alignment and Process.
3 | Goal Setting: Business and Personal.
4 | Psychometrics: Communication and Motivators.
5 | Engagement Schedule: Set Session Dates.
6 | Mid Point Review: Progress versus Goals.
7 | Evaluation Measures: Alignment versus Goals.
8 | Extend Program, Design New Program, Objectives and Goals.
EXECUTIVE COACHING | Australia | APAC | Global
Call: 1300 833 574 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Head Office: Phillips Street, Neutral Bay, NSW Australia 2089
Melbourne Office: Suite 2, 432 Smith Street Collingwood Victoria Australia 3066