In training, 20% more investment (in reinforcement and follow-though) can improve the results you achieve by 80%. The trick is to find someone who knows which 20% to add, and has the experience and energy to help you make it happen.
At Healthy Business Builder, we don’t just teach customer focus; we try our hardest to live it, too. Our guiding vision is to raise the bar for a training industry that often fails to deliver. Many companies talk about reinforcement and impact, but what you get is closer to ‘train and run’.
In contrast, we aim to create genuine business impact for our clients. Our strategy is to work closely with a relatively small number of clients, so that we can get to know you properly and provide the focus and attention required to move the dial on your objectives. And we have a dedicated Team who make sure it happens.
Although we only do as much as you need, the investment of time and resources in getting it right will generally be slightly higher than for ‘vanilla’ training. But the returns are more than worth it. Here are some of the results we have helped our clients to achieve.
- Doubled sales of a B2B sales force in 6 months
- Increased revenue of a Building supply client by 20% in one year
- Increased sales of a Pharmaceutical client by 19% to achieve 140% of target in one year
- Grew sales for a Retail client by 250% over last year in 3 weeks
- Increased the Fund donation of a Charity by 120% in 12 months
- Increased revenue for a Distribution client by 12% in one year
- Increased customer retention of a Major Credit Card by over 12% in 6 months
- Increased Customer satisfaction on a call center by 400% in 6 months
- Increased Customer enquiries for a Law practice by 40% in 6 months
- Increased the revenue in a medical practisioners by 35% in 9 months
How have These business’s improved their sales teams’ performance?
By investing in their ability to create value by understanding their clients’ businesses. Making them more challenging, insightful and proactive. Getting them to coach their clients through the buying process. And giving them the commercial acumen to make profitable deals.
A holistic approach to sales training using our A.D.D.E.D Sales Training Methodology
Assessment: Benchmark your salesforce’s skills and talent to identify “gaps” in performance.
Develop: Build customer-focused selling skills that differentiate your salesforce in a competitive market.
Design: The training workshops will be designed around your business and people (not a generic off the shelf program)
Execute: Through training reinforcement we ensure that your salesforce is using the new skills back on the job to drive results.
Deliver: Our programs are measurable and have proven track records on delivering increased sales
The KONA Group uses our proven ‘Hearts and Minds’ methodology as the basis for our Communication and Conversation Management training and coaching. This methodology has been used with over 50 clients in the past 12 months to improve both Client and Business outcomes. It is based on a relationship sales model that puts strategic selling at the heart of sales activity and client relationship management.
Our Sales, Leadership and Management Training expertise is well established with clients across Corporate Australasia and South East Asia.
Based on key components of the Hearts and Minds™ sales methodology we will introduce a range of tools and sales skills to the Sales People and the entire team aimed at achieving the above outcomes. These will include:
1. How to build better Rapport with customers and prospects
2. How to Develop new ways to sell and to think outside the box
3. How to identify what does not work and break some bad habits
4. How to gain quality responses based on quality Questioning and Listening
5. How to handle objection more efficiently
6. How to focus on “Emotion for home and passion for business”
7. How to negotiate without aggression or emotion
8. How to leverage on current relationships to attain more referrals
9. How to Structure a F2F Sales Conversation that isn’t reliant on talking about your brand
10. How to ‘DNA’ Customers to understand their drivers
11. How to adapt their F2F conversations to the different levels of contact
12. How to ‘match’ Your Companies Value Proposition and service levels to the customers and prospect’s needs
Sales Training delivered- Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane | Perth | Adelaide | Hobart | Auckland | Christchurch
Call: 1300 833 574 | SMS: 0481 965 405 | Email: email@example.com
Sydney Head Office: Ground Floor 111 Pacific Highway, North Sydney NSW Australia 2060.
Melbourne Office: Suite 2, 432 Smith Street Collingwood Victoria Australia 3066.