In training, 20% more investment (in reinforcement and follow-though) can improve the results you achieve by 80%. The trick is to find someone who knows which 20% to add, and has the experience and energy to help you make it happen.
At Healthy Business Builder, we don’t just teach customer focus; we try our hardest to live it, too. Our guiding vision is to raise the bar for a training industry that often fails to deliver. Many companies talk about reinforcement and impact, but what you get is closer to ‘train and run’.
In contrast, we aim to create genuine business impact for our clients. Our strategy is to work closely with a relatively small number of clients, so that we can get to know you properly and provide the focus and attention required to move the dial on your objectives. And we have a dedicated Team who make sure it happens.
Although we only do as much as you need, the investment of time and resources in getting it right will generally be slightly higher than for ‘vanilla’ training. But the returns are more than worth it. Here are some of the results we have helped our clients to achieve.
- Doubled sales of a B2B sales force in 6 months
- Increased revenue of a Building supply client by 20% in one year
- Increased sales of a Pharmaceutical client by 19% to achieve 140% of target in one year
- Grew sales for a Retail client by 250% over last year in 3 weeks
- Increased the Fund donation of a Charity by 120% in 12 months
- Increased revenue for a Distribution client by 12% in one year
- Increased customer retention of a Major Credit Card by over 12% in 6 months
- Increased Customer satisfaction on a call center by 400% in 6 months
- Increased Customer enquiries for a Law practice by 40% in 6 months
- Increased the revenue in a medical practisioners by 35% in 9 months
How have These business’s improved their sales teams’ performance?
By investing in their ability to create value by understanding their clients’ businesses. Making them more challenging, insightful and proactive. Getting them to coach their clients through the buying process. And giving them the commercial acumen to make profitable deals.
A holistic approach to sales training using our A.D.D.E.D Sales Training Methodology
Assessment: Benchmark your salesforce’s skills and talent to identify “gaps” in performance.
Develop: Build customer-focused selling skills that differentiate your salesforce in a competitive market.
Design: The training workshops will be designed around your business and people (not a generic off the shelf program)
Execute: Through training reinforcement we ensure that your salesforce is using the new skills back on the job to drive results.
Deliver: Our programs are measurable and have proven track records on delivering increased sales