Executive Coach and Facilitator
Sam’s extensive corporate experience spans over 25 years and includes senior management and leadership roles. He is well equipped to offer a broad range of organisational solutions including strategy consulting, group coaching, workforce transformation and culture change programs.
His specific capability and understanding of the financial services domain afford him some unique and valuable perspectives in this space. Sam’s first-hand experience in volatile and high-performance environments helps drive his effectiveness in these areas.
SNAPSHOT OF SAM:
- Background in financial markets/services
- Extensive senior management and leadership experience
- Post grad coaching psychology qualification
- Focus on executive coaching and facilitation
- Masters of Coaching Psychology – Sydney University (2018)
- Bachelor of Applied Finance – Macquarie University (2001)
- Meditation Facilitator – Nature Care College (2005)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Accreditation
- AQR Mental Toughness Accreditation
- Squadify Team Acceleration and Effectiveness Tool Accreditation