Throughout history, women have made significant contributions to society in various fields, including politics, science, literature, and entertainment.
Here are some of the most inspiring quotes from influential women that have left an unforgettable mark on the world.
1.“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt, former First Lady of the United States and human rights activist.
2. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.” – Rosa Parks, civil rights activist and “Mother of the Freedom Movement.”
3.“A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
4.“You can’t be what you can’t see.” – Marian Wright Edelman, founder and president of the Children’s Defense Fund.
5. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back.” – Malala Yousafzai, activist for female education and the youngest Nobel Prize laureate.
7. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou, author and poet.
8. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker, author and activist.
These quotes offer guidance, inspiration, and motivation for women and men alike, reminding us of the power we possess to create change in the world.
They encourage us to believe in ourselves, to pursue our passions, and to never give up in the face of adversity.
Women throughout history have paved the way for future generations, and their words continue to inspire us to this day.
Happy International Women’s Day from the HBB Group!